.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Keeping The Environment Clean Essay

at that take argon trees,herbal plants flower, pissfalls,forests,mountains,water,airetc.Every raft cant live without this environs.All of us compliments this environemnt to degenerate our life.So we describe legion(predicate) anformer(a)(prenominal) things from environment.Example water,trees,airetc.If you clean this milieu all of us can hale and strong life.So we must clean our environment.But at presents universe of discourse be increasing.These population live with environment.So day by day,the community destroy this environemnt.Specially,I want to tell roughly the air pollution.In our country, energize m all industries.So this industries throw chemicals and vassels.In this case, soak up stool of carbendioxide air then grime environment.So many volume put drools to the water.Some times this bodily function do industries.They put their garbage,chemicals to this water.We can get many information regarding this from T.V and newspapers.So what happend this case po llute the water.Many time the fishes are killed.It leave alone be poisonous.And as well as many people gravel fire to chena cultivating.It pollutes the enviroment .We can mark so many garbages on road sides.Villager collect the garbages and they use these garbages as their plants.So if you pollute this enironment we will notbe able to grow foods.So we will manage root not to pollute the environment.I grew up in a environment where pollution, disease, and other problems are a big issue.Cars and factories release greenhouse gasses into the air, and forests are being cut down. In other countries, many people are behind on cures for diseases. Many people talk roughlywhat how the polar wish-wash caps are melting and the ozone layer depleting. An awkward Truth opened my eyes to see how todays technology and garbage affect these environmental disasters, and I want to do something somewhat it. I do some things to win myself much environmentally friendly. I walk to school kind a of driving because I live about two blocks away. I also behave the bus when I go downtown or my friends house. When I need to get somewhere and many people are going, I carpool with some friends. I recycle any unreal boxes and milk cartons, and I reuse water bottles and fill them with filtered tap water alternatively of buying more water. I take short showers and I dont leave the facet on when I am brushing my teeth. At school, I am constantly learning about the environment and how we are affecting it. I noticed recycle and compost bins in the cafeteria and an old Asian woman filling up cans and bottles in the gym.In the A.P. environmental Science class, I see how other third world countries are slight fortunate than us and how we just shucks our cast aside in their countries. We need to cause a way to use less(prenominal) resources and produce less trash so other countries can improve their stock of living. During the summer of 2008, I was a confine at North East me dical Services (NEMS), which is a clinic near Chinatown. I take formed as a lab practiced assistant and they had strict safety regulations. I always had to wash my hands and break dance latex gloves because I was transporting blood samples. My wise man told me that a clean work place reduces the chance of people spreading any diseases. He also told me that many people are ill because their houses or work places are unsanitary. A clean environment is good for everyone, but we are distant from one. If we continue what we are doing, most of our immanent resources would be gone and our future generations would have nothing to survive on. We should focus more on renewable energy sources care the wind, sun, and maybe even rain quite of wasting all of our fossil fuels. We also need to do more with our trash instead of burning or burying it. I hope that if apply my studies to environmental problems and coming up with a rootage to them, I can help make a better future for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment