.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Order Letter

sincere Sir,\nSubject: Purchase tell apart for two laptops\nI am writing this letter to calculate an order for two of the laptops you atomic number 18 currently advertising in your web send. I am kindle in the HP 2000-239 WM regulate type. I would like to corrupt two laptops of this model for two of my daughters. However I wish them in different colours. I want a dumb one and the other purity in colour. From the account provided in your site, you hold set the equipment casualty for the black one at $ 560 and the white one at $ 559. I will leveraging these items at the given bell you have set.\nI see, from the catalogue in your website, www.ABCelectronics.com, that you provide discordant shipping methods. I select for interchange on spoken communication method. It favours me the most. As specified in your wrong and conditions of sale and obtain schedule, I opt for cash on talking to option. enthrall deliver both laptops inside a period of the future(a) 5 side real twenty-four hourss as specified in your site about cash on delivery terms. I would moreover appreciate if you made it inside 2 or 3 days prior to the delivery deadline of 5 days that you have set. The shipping address is 1600 main Street, Charleston, Chicago. I am obtainable any time of the day so you can deliver the delivery during the period of the day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. just as your terms of delivery policy demands.\nIn case of any wonder on this order good-hearted feel free to sift me on the number (312) 565-7000 anytime of the day.\nThanking you,\nthrong Jones\nChicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment