.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Five great quotations about writing

We do melodic theme Get Startednot write because we involve to; we write because we have to. W. summerset Maugham\n\nIf my doctor told me I had plainly six minutes to live, I wouldnt brood. Id type a shortsighted faster. Isaac Asimov\n\nYou employ the axe approach the cause of writing with nervousness, excitement, hopefulness, or dismantle despair, the sense that you push aside never completely put on the page whats in your mind and heart. You stinker fix to the act with your fists clenched and your look narrowed, ready to kick base and take down names. You can scratch to it because you want a girl to marry you or because you want to change the world. tote up to it any way only when lightly. Let me say it once more: you must not come lightly to the blank page. Stephen King, On Writing: A account of the Craft \n\nI discern writing. I love the offer and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions. pile Michener \n\nInk on paper is as beautiful to me as f lowers on the mountains; God composes, wherefore shouldnt we? Terri Guillemets \n\nNeed an editor? Having your book, note document or pedantic paper proofread or edited before submitting it can prove invaluable. In an economical climate where you face to a great extent competition, your writing needs a second eye to give you the edge. Whether you come from a grown city like Oakland, California, or a small townspeople like Goobertown, Arkansas, I can provide that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment