.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Paulo Coelho Life Essay

Through an extensive researching and construe most of his books, I am able to present Paulo Coekho One of the writers more sold and known worldwide. As a huge fun of Paulo Coelho I have learned he is not only a known writer merely he is overly a complex character, an adventurer, and a seeker of new things which direct him to try all the good and boastful things that presented on his way. In order to understand his books is important to learn almost the painful moments of his past For instance the journey through the deserts of drugs, blue magic, jail, etcetera. Paulo Coelho was born August 24th, 1947 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.1 and attended a Jesuit school. As a teenager, Coelho wanted to become a writer. Upon telling his mother this, she responded with My dear, your father is an engineer. Hes a logical, reasonable man with a very clear vision of the world. Do you actually know what it means to be a writer?1 After researching, Coelho concluded that a writer constantly wea rs glasses and neer combs his hair and has a duty and an obligation never to be understood by his own generation, amongst other things.1 At 16, Coelhos introversion and opposition to following a traditional path led to his parents committing him to a mental institution from which he escaped three times before being released at the age of 20.23Coelho later remarked that It wasnt that they wanted to hurt me, but they didnt know what to do They did not do that to destroy me, they did that to save me.4 At his parents wishes, Coelho enrolled in law school and chuck come to the fore his dream of becoming a writer. One year later, he dropped out and lived life as a hippie, traveling through South America, northern Africa, Mexico, and Europe and started drugs in the 1960s.56 Upon his return to Brazil, Coelho worked as a songwriter, composing lyrics for Elis Regina, Rita Lee, and Brazilian icon Raul Seixas. Composing with Raul led to Paulo being associated with magic and occultism, due to the nitty-gritty of some songs.7In 1974, Coelho was arrested for subversive activities by the ruling military government, who had taken power ten years earlier and viewed his lyrics as left-wing and dangerous.4 Coelho also worked as an actor, journalist, and theatre director before pursuing his report career.7 In 1986, Coelho walked the 500-plus mile Road of Santiago de Compostela in northwestern Spain, a bout point in his life.58 On the path, Coelho had a spiritual awakening, which he exposit autobiographically in The Pilgrimage.9In an interview, Coelho stated In 1986, I was very happy in the things I was doing. I was doing something that gave me food and water to use the metaphor in The Alchemist, I was working, I had a person whom I loved, I had money, but I was not fulfilling my dream. My dream was, and still is, to be a writer.10Coelho would put across his lucrative career as a songwriter and pursue writing full-time. you coffin nailnot be all over Africa because the re are some places they take int even have bookstores. But, funny enough, they have the Internet It is unbelievable. So I post all my books for free on the Internet, and people can download them. If they like it, they are going to pay. You have to trust people.

No comments:

Post a Comment